The Accounting Manager is under the direct supervision of the Executive Director to oversee all fiscal transactions of the facility
This position will provide support to the Executive Director through information analysis, preparation of operational data/analysis and preparing monthly financial reports.
- Record keeping for insurance and other benefits
- Maintenance of financial filing system
- Maintenance of financial procedure manual
- Monitor Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Government and private billings
- Prepare monthly finance reports
- Assist with budget preparation
- Approximately 20 hrs/week
- Knowledge and/or experience with accounting, computer systems and budgeting, using QuickBooks, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a professional and cooperative manner, reflecting the team management style of the agency.