Fast paced growth has created this role for a seasoned AP professional which will supervise an AP team of 8 - 12 professionals. The AP Director must exhibit strong customer service, the ability to evaluate and supervise staff, meet deadlines, and build processes in a high growth environment. This role reports to the VP of Accounting for a very large, high grown organization. Accounting Degree preferred.
- Manage resources to assure proper and timely processing of recurring invoices and one-time industry specific requests for payment
- Directs Managers & Supervisors in hiring, workload allocation, and development/training
- Develop policies and procedures for the department and oversees implementations. Modifies existing policies as need arises
- Approves invoice processing and payment processing based on established guidelines and under the direction of the VP of Accounting
- Responds to internal and external requests regarding outstanding balances, accounts, or issues.