Responsible for the design, programming, installation and maintenance of PLCs, DCS and HMI systems, and related industrial process instrumentation.
- Implementation and configuration experience of either DCS and/or PLC systems.
- Process control concepts, instrumentation and electrical concepts
- Programming experience with any modern object-oriented language, writing controls narratives, etc.
- Experience leading and managing automation projects
- Experience leading commissioning, loop checkout, factory acceptance testing, and startup of automation projects
- Programming experience with any modern DCS programming language
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical degree field. Electrical, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree preferred
- +2 years professional experience in programming, tuning and/or troubleshooting process controls systems in an industrial environment
- Preferred experience/knowledge of DeltaV, PRoVox, and Allen Bradley/Rockwell family of PLCs