- Accounts Receivable: Tasks include client billings, status changes, posting payments, bank deposits.
- Accounts Payable: Tasks include invoice entry, processing payments, expense reimbursements, credit card charges, maintaining vendor files.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Payroll: Processing payroll, timesheet corrections, entering new employees into ADP, managing unemployment claims and workers compensation claims.
- Office Management: Assist with answering incoming calls, working with the team to satisfy client requests and answer inquiries from employees, prospective clients, and the community. Assisting with ordering supplies and greeting visitors in a warm, inviting manner.
- Financial Statements: Works closely with the CEO to plan and budget for growth and maintain accurate profit and loss statements using QuickBooks.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma. Prefer associates or bachelors degree in business, finance or accounting.
- Experience: Minimum five years bookkeeping, accounting, and/or office management experience. The ideal candidate has at least two years of experience in the Healthcare field.
- Comfortable with Quickbooks, Microsoft Office, and ideally ADP.
- Maintains a positive outlook and professional etiquette on the phone, over email, and in person.
- Working knowledge of tax reports, financial reports, government agencies that relate to finances (Department of Labor and IRS), and W-2, W-4, W-9 and 1099 Forms.