- The director of finance will be responsible for all financial aspects of a 200-300 room hotel in New Orleans. The hotel is owned by a high-growth, fast paced local organization that is an industry leader.
- The Director of Finance will need to understand day-to-day and month end close specifics of the hotel industry.
- This is a challenging role that will offer great growth opportunity to the successful candidate to eventually promote into a corporate role or a role as a complex controller.
- This role will supervise 2 clerks, be responsible for forecasting &budgeting, and understand basics of payroll.
- BS in accounting, finance, or hospitality.
- 7-15 years accounting experience including specific hotel experience.
- Forecasting & budgeting experience a plus.
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth organization.
- Overtime will be required.