Support Project Executive and Project Manager in the execution of large commercial contract with purchasing and contract administration
- Enter job specifications and pricing
- Generate cost proposals and purchase orders
- Expedite orders from manufacturers
- Schedule shipping to project site
- Confirm and sign off payable invoices
- Project Cost Analysis and variances to Budget
- Prepare contract billings
- Cash flow analysis
- Assure Government Compliance
- General project correspondence
- Reporting to Owners
- Prior experience with construction/project accounting and contract administration helpful.
- Prior experience with Billing, Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Strong computer skills including QuickBooks, Word and Excel.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and all levels of staff and management.
- Detailed-oriented with ability to accurately execute and complete job duties.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting required
- Understanding of GAAP