Regional Gas Measurement Lead
- Ensure that measurement systems maintain an accurate volume and energy balance and when necessary investigate/resolve measurement errors.
- Ensure proper design, selection, testing, installation and operation/maintenance of measurement equipment and associated controls systems within assigned region.
- Manage pipeline operations & volume calculations/estimates, documentation and accounting for assigned region.
- Responsible for being the Regional SME for all Measurement Equipment/Systems both in operations as well as under construction.
- Develops, manages and resolves all Lost and Unaccounted for anomalies.
- 5+ years’ experience with gas measurement/control equipment and activities, including ultrasonic, turbine, orifice, rotary meters; gas quality and analyzer equipment, flow computers, transmitters, programmable logic controllers, pneumatic and electronic flow and pressure control systems.
- Ability to train and instruct others in a meeting setting.
- Ability to analyze measurement data to ensure accuracy and identify source of system balance trend anomalies.
- Experience with specialized computer applications such as Host Measurement Systems, Operations Maintenance Systems, Flow Computer, Chromatograph, Gas Quality Analyzer and Ultrasonic Flow Meter equipment interface software.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Prefers two year technical or 4 year degree.